My Government client based in Salford (M5) is looking to recruit several Admin Officer's (Band E) within their busy offices. The role is a long-term temporary position, with the possibility of extension. The role is Monday - Friday however, there are overtime opportunities (optional) if you wish to earn extra money.
As an Admin Officer, you will be required to:
- Produce court/tribunal documents
- Creating and updating records using internal software systems
- Drafting standard letters, correspondence, notes, reports and submissions in accordance to guidelines and instructions
- Working as part of a wider team to problem solve and work on smaller projects
- Storing and retrieving critical data
- Reading, submitting and analysing written reports
For this role, you will need to successfully pass compliance which involves obtaining 3 years' worth of employment/education/voluntary references and passing a Basic Criminal Record Check.
If this role sounds like something you are interested in, please apply online. Alternatively, feel free to call the government team on 0161 503 2210 with any queries.