Are you an experienced Administrator looking for an ongoing Temporary role in Blackwood?
I am recruiting for a Public Sector Client in the Blackwood on a Full Time Basis
The Role Inculdes:
- Covering Reception and Managing the footfall in the building; directing people around the building and ensuring they are complying with social distancing rules.
- Collecting and delivering files and bundles to the judiciary and clerks ensuring they have the necessary papers
- Operating recording equipment and maintaining records of recordings of hearings
- Straightforward drafting such as acknowledgements and receipting, confirmations, court orders, warrants etc.
- Opening, sorting, distributing and dispatching post as required
- Ensuring Court rooms are supplied against requirements for relevant forms and stationary
- Providing information related to proceedings, escorting court users into and from the building, swearing oaths etc.
- Calling people into court / hearing rooms in priority order, discussing with Court Clerks and Legal Advisers and liaising with the Witness Service as necessary
- Answering face to face enquiries
- Keeping parties informed of changes eg, of courtrooms and hearing times
- Answering standard enquiries and passing messages to others.
Monday to Friday between the core hours of 8am and 5pm (37 hours per week)
£9.06 per hour rising to £9.78 per hour after 12 weeks
A BASIC DBS is required for this role
ID Documents needed:
Driving Licence Photocard (Full or Provisional)
Proof of Address
Proof of National Insurance
Please APPLY NOW if you fit the criteria above
PLEASE NOTE - DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUMES OF APPLICATIONS WE WILL ONLY BE CONTACTING THOSE WHO ARE SUCCESSFUL