Ministry Of Justice HMCTS Tribunals
Location: Nottingham Justice Centre
Job Title - Administrator
Start date - asap
Temp hourly rate - £9.78 per hour
Duration -3 months initially
Role Type: Full Time working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
Brook Street are very pleased to be recruiting for the MOJ within Nottingham City Centre. The roles are for temporary Admin Officers, working full-time, Monday to Friday, 37hrs.
The role requires the successful candidates to carry out, but not limited to, the following:
- clerk hearings taking place by video conferencing and those attending in person.
- Facilitating telephone hearings
- Liaising between the Judiciary and third parties.
- Sending out invitations for Teams meetings as well as their own in-house video conferencing system.
- Creating and updating records on an in-house case management system.
- Producing letters, notices and orders for court.
- Processing correspondence and making referrals to Judges.
- Dealing with customer queries either by telephone or face-to-face.
- Listing and preparing cases for hearing.
- General ad-hoc office duties.
Excellent customer service experience with good IT skills will be required for these roles to ensure the smooth running of the courts. Experience of handling potentially stressful situations whilst remaining calm is desirable.
The role is for 3 months - possibly extending, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm, 37hrs per week at £9.78/hr.
If this sounds the ideal role for you and would like to apply, then please send your CV in word format to the PSR Team at Nottingham.
You will be subject to a Standard DBS check and 3 years full referencing. You will also require photographic ID ie current passport. If using a current drivers licence photocard, you will need to provide your original long birth certificate and proof of NI.