Our public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as an admin officer.
Day to day duties will include:
- Preparing paper and files for court tribunals, hearings and meetings,
- Producing court/tribunal documents,
- General photocopying and scanning,
- Creating and updating records on in-house computer systems and data input,
- Booking, preparing and organising meeting rooms supporting training courses and other group activities,
- Standard letters and correspondence, minutes, notes, reports
- Assisting court users, supporting listing and rota management, checking files,
- Contacting relevant parties,
- Handling face to face, written and telephone queries,
- Team work to problem solve,
- Resulting courts accurately and interpreting accurately,
- Working to targets,
- Ensuring compliance and administration documents meet quality standards,
- Cross check and validate documents from colleagues
The successful candidate will be subject to a basic DBS check due to the nature of the role.
If you are interested in this role please apply or more information.