Our public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as an admin officer. This is a temporary role initially until the end of March 2022, with the chance of being extended.
This is a full time role, 37 hours a week, Monday - Friday.
You will be assisting the courts with administration processes, your day to day duties will include:
- Compiling and checking courts papers,
- Communicating and working with the judges, giving advice on the completion of forms or court procedures,
- Handling face to face, written and telephone queries,
- Data input onto inhouse systems,
- Assisting with the set up of court hearings
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Good level of customer service skills,
- Knowledge of Microsoft office,
- Good communication skills,
- Good typing skills
- Attention to detail
The pay rate for this role is £9.78.
If this is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.