Job Title - Admin Officer (Band E Grade)
Start date - ASAP
Temp hourly rate - £9.78
Duration - until end of March 2022 with possible extension
Role Type: Full Time working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
Brook Street are currently recruiting for 3 temporary workers for their Public Sector client on the outskirts of Nottingham City, NG2.
Band E Supervision Billing
The Public Guardian's responsibilities include supervising the work of deputies and protecting people who lack capacity to make decisions for themselves.
The role requires good administration skills, a good telephone manner and a commitment to deliver excellent customer service and a high quality of work in a fast-paced environment. You will be handling customer enquiries from deputies relating to the role and functions of the Public Guardian with specific reference to billing.
Full comprehensive training and ongoing support will be given for the roles including an overview of the Mental Capacity Act (MCA).
Essential Skills Include:
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Programs.
- Good written & oral communication skills, including the ability to adapt these skills to best suit the person you are communicating with.
- Ability to manage and prioritise your own caseload to meet objectives
- Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative
- Ability to comprehend financial data to make informed decisions
- Ability to converse politely and articulately with customers on the telephone is an essential skill of the post
This role will be predominately home based however there will be an expectation that successful candidates attend the office for initial training and thereafter up to 1 day per week.
The roles are subject to passing a clear standard DBS and a full 3 years satisfactory referencing.
You will be required to have current photographic ID ie passport and/or photo driving licence card. If using photo driving licence card, you will need your birth certificate.
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD Format