My client is looking for 5 Band E Admin Officer's based in their offices in Salford (M5). They are looking for skilled administrators to work in their busy office, working Monday - Friday 9-5, no weeekend work required.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing papers and files for hearings and meetings
- Checking and verifying documents, accounts, claims etc. against regulations and procedures
- To work towards targets in an efficient way
- Produce basic statistical analysis and reports where required
- Handling occasional telephone enquiries
- Drafting general letters and correspondence - reports, minutes etc.
You must have the ability to communicate and work with external agencies, suppliers and customers.
You will be required to undergo a basic criminal record check and 3 years' worth of employment references
If you feel this role is for you, please apply online and we will be in touch in due course
Alternatively, if you have any queries regarding this post, please contact the Brook St team on 0161 503 2210