Our public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as an admin officer. This is initially a temporary role until 31/03/22 with the chance of being extended. This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week. You will working around the hours of 9am-5pm.
You will be following well established admin processed to help progress cases through the courts and tribunals. Your day to day duties will include:
- Preparing paper and files for court, tribunals, hearings and meetings,
- Producing court/tribunal documents,
- General photocopying and filing,
- Creating and updating records on in-house computer systems,
- Data input
- Post opening,
- Booking, preparing and organising meeting rooms, supporting training courses and other group activities,
- Preparing meeting agenda, joining instructions etc,
- Correspondence, minutes, notes, reports and submissions,
This role will involve administrative duties and communication. You will be required to communicate effectively with judges, magistrate, cluster managers, court staff, and other internal/external stakeholders and suppliers.
the successful candidate for this role will be subject to a DBS check due to the nature of the role. If this is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.