Job Title - Customer Service Advisor (A/O Grade)
Start date - asap
Temp hourly rate - £10.86
Duration - 2 months initially with possible extension
Role Type: Full Time working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
This role is Contact Centre based, with the main duties of Customer Service Advisers answering customer queries relating to the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and about OPG's services. This includes powers of attorney and the supervision of court appointed deputies. Advisers also play an important role by coaching and guiding our customers that are supporting vulnerable adults who have started to lose or have lost mental capacity. Therefore, it's important that Advisers have the ability to show empathy and understanding towards our customers. Customer Service Advisers receive regular management support, and all members of the team work together to achieve our targets. The work mainly involves communicating with our customers verbally by telephone but also in writing, and completing the related administrative work following each interaction with a customer. This includes updating our case management system, communicating and collaborating with colleagues across the business, among other tasks.
You will be working on the Contact Centre dealing with telephone calls for 6.5 hours per day. You will be the front face of the OPG on the contact centre, so experience of dealing with a range of customer services queries, so experience of working in a contact centre role would be preferable. You will be protecting, serving our vulnerable customers dealing or signposting their queries to relevant departments, so it is imperative that you have a good skills in dealing with customers and the public.
There are three breaks built into the day and extensive training will be delivered to these individuals to deliver the front face of the OPG.
* Supporting and contributing to the aims, objectives and performance of the Power of Attorney Services department to ensure delivery targets, as set out in the Business Plan, are met
* Promote a culture of excellent service delivery and continuous improvement. Comprehensive training is provided
* Answering customer queries by telephone in a contact centre environment
* Escalating customer queries and requests to other teams where appropriate
* Inputting and updating data on our IT systems
* Making and answering telephone calls with internal and external customers
* Responding to written correspondence received via post or email.
* Attending and contributing to team meetings
* Collating, analysing and formatting data and information
* To act as a point of contact for the customer, dealing with telephone enquiries and correspondence in a professional and courteous manner.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Experience dealing with customers
* Experience of working in a compliance environment
* Attention to detail and good data entry skills
* Ability to remain calm and professional at all times
The roles are subject to passing a clear standard DBS and a full 3 years referencing
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD Format