My government client is looking for an experienced administrator/clerk to join a busy court team.
You will be required to provide admin support as well as completing court clerking.
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
General admin duties including;
- Lodging documents on the court file
- Dealing with emails and correspondence.
- Drafting judges orders`
- Answering the phone to both internal and external queries.
- Attending to the public counter including providing information to members of the public.
- Dealing with the processing of fees and balancing the counter at the end of the day.
- Court clerking which includes;
- Setting up the courtroom in the morning
- Liaising with judges and members of the public
- Ensuring that documents required are brought to the court and returned once finished with.
The ideal candidate will have previous customer service and or administration experience. You must have great attention to detail and be able to manage your time and prioritise tasks on a daily basis.
As this is a government role you will be required to provide three years worth of references and also undertake a DBS application.
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch.