My client is currently looking for a proven administrator to join a busy court in Manchester City Centre.
This is a temporary role currently until the end of March, with the potential of being extended. The working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
The hourly rate for this role is £8.36 rising to £10.12 after 12 weeks (£7.85 rising to £10.12 for under 25s).
- provide administrative support and oversee administrative procedures and processes
- prepare routine correspondence
- act as an administrative liaison with internal and external sources
- collate and analyse information or data and submit results in a written report
- assist with budget preparation and control, if required
You should be able to follow set procedures and exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions under general supervision.
You should also have experience with and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Additionally, you should have good oral and written communication.
As this is a government role you will be required to undergo a standard DBS check and provide three years worth of references.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online or contact Ciara for more information.