My client is currently looking for an experienced administrator to join a busy court in Wigan.
This is a temporary role, currently until the end of June, with the potential of being extended.
The pay rate for this role is £8.36 rising to £9.59 after 12 weeks (£7.85 to £9.59 for under 25s).
You will be required to:
- Prepare papers and files for court, hearings and meetings
- Photocopy and file paperwork
- Create and update records on an in-house computer system and input data
- Post dispatch and organisation
- Book and prepare meeting rooms
- Prepare meeting agendas, instructions and handouts
- Deal with telephone calls
- On occasion, sit in court
You should be able to follow set procedures and exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions under general supervision.
You should also have experience with and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Additionally, you should have good written and oral communication.
As this is a government role, you will be required to undergo a basic DBS check and provide 3 years worth of references.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online or contact Ciara for more information.