Our public sector client is looking for a temporary worker to join their team as an admin officer. This is initially a temporary role until 31/03/23 with the chance of an extension. This is a full time role, 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday. You will be working around the hours of 9am - 5pm. The pay rate for this role is £10.86 per hour, paid on a weekly basis.
Your role will be to support with the administration tasks to progress court cases through the courts and tribunals. Your day to day duties will include but not restricted to:
- Collating court files and papers
- Producing documents for hearings
- Communicating with court users via email, telephone, letters and face to face
- Communicating with Judges and Magistrates
- Using in house data bases
- Data entry
- Scanning, Filing and photocopying
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 12 months of administration experience. The role will include a mixture of admin and customer service.
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check due to the nature of the role, which is free of charge. Please apply for more information.