I am recruiting for Admin Officer's based in Birmingham City Centre, working for our Public Sector client. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that ensures their staff are well trained and looked after. They are offering a rate of £7.85 to £8.36 per hour rising to £10.12 after your 12th week of work. This is an ongoing temporary role.
- Assisting court users, supporting listing and rota management, checking files
- Handling counter (face to face), written and telephone enquiries.
- To work as a team to ensure TIB (Team Information Board) meetings are relevant, timely and productive
- To work as a team to problem solve, to assess the impact of new SOPS, to contribute to small projects
- Communicate and work with the Judiciary, Magistracy, the Cluster Managers, Court staff, and other internal and external stakeholders, suppliers and customers to collect information, check facts, communicate or enforce judicial decisions, give advice on the completion of forms or court procedures etc and provide excellent customer service.
- To deliver a helpful, prompt, polite and "right first time" service to our internal and external customers
- Standard letters and correspondence, minutes, notes, reports, submissions etc, according to guidelines and instructions.
- Previous data entry/administration experience is essential
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask is essential
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Adaptable to new systems
- Attention to detail
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
- Be proficient and proactive in prioritising your work load
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £7.85 to £8.36 per hour rising to £10.12 after your 12th week of work
- 37 hour working week
- 28 days holiday with Bank holidays off!
- Full training plan
- Large on-site Canteen
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please apply directly to the role or email across a CV quoting the position you wish to apply for.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***