Our public sector client is looking for a temporary worker to join their team as an admin officer. This is initially a temporary contract until December 2022, with the chance of being extended. This is a full-time role, Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week. You will work around the hours of 9am - 5pm. The pay rate for this role is £11.28 per hour paid on a weekly basis.
This role is office based in the WS1 1JQ area.
Your day-to-day duties and responsibilities will include but won't be restricted to:
- Collating court files and papers
- Recording outcomes and updating in house databases
- Communicating with Judges and Magistrates
- Assisting with the setup of video call hearings
- Communicating with court users via email, telephone, letters and face to face
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing routine correspondence
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with administrative experience.
The successful candidate will be subject to a basic DBS check due to the nature of the role. If this role is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.