Brook Street recruit on behalf of the Government, we have a temporary contract with the Bristol Civil Justice Centre.
This is Full time contract hours until the end of March 2019.
You will be in charge of the Administration for the courts, ensuring the smooth running for all court ushers. You will process the case work for the courts, reaching the target they set you, Great Communication is needed and work with the Judiciary, Magistracy, the Cluster Managers, Court staff, and other internal and external stakeholders, suppliers and customers to collect information, check facts, communicate or enforce judicial decisions, give advice on the completion of forms or court procedures.
The standard responsibilities are:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Data Inputting of civil claims
- Sitting in civil and family courts with members of the judiciary, courtroom management and recording of hearings
- Preparing papers and files for court, tribunals, hearings and meetings.
- Booking, preparing and organising meeting rooms, supporting training courses and other group activities.
- Preparing meeting agenda, joining instructions, handouts etc. Drafting
This role will require a DBS.
The hourly rate for this role is £7.98 rising to £9.97 after 12 week, if you are interested in this position; please send your CV to Jessica Scott at Brook Street.