I am currently looking for an experienced administrator to join a busy court in Wigan. This is a temporary role, currently until the end of December with the potential of being extended.
The pay rate for this role is £8.87 rising to £9.78 after 12 weeks (£8.35 rising to £9.78 for under 25s).
This role is essential to the smooth running of hearings. You will be preparing for hearings by ensuring that court staff and rooms are booked with courtroom equipment set up and ready.
You will also be required to:
- Confidently assist participants in video hearings to engage fully and effectively in the hearing
- Monitor participation, share access codes and guidance with users to let them join the hearing at the right time
- Act as first line support for technical issues during the hearings
- Coach users through the process, ensuring they are ready to engage with the hearing
- Assist on setting up equipment
- Work flexibly and undertake other administrative duties where necessary
For this role you must be able to remain calm under pressure, make decisions and take immediate action in order to avoid delays in hearings. You must have excellent verbal communication skills and be able to multi-task. You must be able to use and understand technology, especially video conferencing and the common issues and pitfalls that can arise. You should also have experience in stakeholder management and be able to maintain effective relationships with partners and service users.
As this is a government role you will be required to undergo a DBS check and provide 3 years worth of employment references.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online or contact Ciara for more information