We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Admin Officer to join one of our Government clients in Sutton, Surrey. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 4 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Court Clerking which will be a mixture of face-to-face hearings and also via Microsoft teams.
- Working with judges, preparing their documents for cases which are to be either face to face or on Microsoft teams.
- Will be a mixture of processing work and court clerking
- Scanning documents
- Uploading documents onto electronic systems/databases
- Will be strictly working in the office, no working from home
- Good excel skills
- Good accurate recording and record keeping e.g., Delius
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently via telephone, email etc and to remote workforce
- Ability to work on own initiative
Salary: £10.15p/h, going up to £12.29 p/h after 12 weeks with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08:00 -17:30 (flexible)
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!