My Public Sector client is looking for an Admin Officer to join their Visits Department within the Supervision and Investigations Services.
The position is full time, working 37 hours a week at £10.86 an hour. This is a temporary to ongoing role, which is currently booked until the end of March 2022 with looks to be extended past this point.
Day to day responsibilities of role include (but are not limited to):
o Ensuring all Standard/Investigation/Urgent visits are appropriately commissioned within given deadlines.
o Ensuring all visitor fee claims are processed within given deadlines, payments are accurate/correct, that all Standard/Urgent/Investigation visit reports are provided to the relevant case manager within given time frames.
o Ensuring the accurate and prompt maintenance of given IT systems and workbooks
o Ensuring any complaints, financial queries, or requests for extensions are raised with line manager.
o Managing daily workload in accordance with published Impact Indicators. Prioritising work appropriately, seeking guidance and support from team leader/band D as necessary
o Bringing issues to the attention of the band D/team leader.
o Monitoring and maintaining inboxes and databases including updates and issue resolution.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience of using Microsoft computer packages, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to deliver at pace with accuracy
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proficiency in written and oral communication as telephony work will be required.
- Experience with dealing with customers from all backgrounds.
- Someone who has previous experience with a high level of administrative tasks and can work at a fast pace to meet expected targets when required.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Standard DBS Check and will need to provide 3 years of full referencing history.
If you think you are suitable, don't hesitate to apply with your most up to date CV!
Please note, if you are not contacted within 5 business days that means you have been unsuccessful.