Sector: Government UK - Temporary ongoing (end of March 2023 pending extension)
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Working Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Pay Rate: £10.86 per hour
Do you have experience with complaint handling? Are you looking for your next role within the Public Sector?
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor team inbox, signposting queries to the relevant teams and adding complaints cases to the tool.
- Able to differentiate / identify what is a complaint and what is a query
- Add complaints to in-house systems so that they can be allocated to complaints officers
- Collect post on behalf of team and notifying officers of any incoming correspondence
- Collate documents and ensure passed over to the relevant complaint officer / team
- Monitor inbox and adhoc office duties
- Able to work flexibly and understand importance of working at pace
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages
- Good written and verbal communication
- Office experience would be beneficial
This role will require a standard DBS and three years of activity referencing.
If this role sounds like you, please apply online today!
Due to the number of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide individual feedback but, thank you for your interest and application.