We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Admin Officer to join one of our Government clients in Croydon, South London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 12 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Court Clerking which will be a mixture of face-to-face hearings and also via Microsoft teams.
- Working with judges, preparing their documents for cases which are to be either face to face or on Microsoft teams.
- Will be a mixture of processing work and court clerking
- Scanning documents
- Uploading documents onto electronic systems/databases
- Will be strictly working in the office, no working from home
- Good excel skills
- Good accurate recording and record keeping e.g., Delius
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently via telephone, email etc and to remote workforce
- Ability to work on own initiative
Salary: £13.19 p/h with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08:00 -17:30 (flexible)
A DBS check will be needed before you can start this role, we will process this for you.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!