Do you enjoy working in an administrative and office environment?
A government body based in Putney require an Admin Officer to work at their offices on a temporary basis initially for 5 months.
The role involves:
* Preparing, sorting or indexing files papers, briefs and statistics.
* Writing and dispatching routine or straightforward letters.
* Drafting papers, orders, certificates, schedules, reports, and letters.
* Checking (papers, computer output, typing receipts, invoices, and figures).
* Photocopying documents.
* Arranging appointments, interviews, conferences, hearing dates, meetings.
* Contact with the public, colleagues (some very senior), in person or by telephone to obtain information and advise on procedure.
* Administering, making payments.
* Maintaining records.
* Ordering and supplying stationery and equipment.
* Interpreting and applying rules, regulations and procedures against criteria and instructions.
* Undertaking arithmetic calculations.
* Operating computer consoles and office equipment.
* Organisation and planning of duties.
* Other duties as required.
The pay starts at 9.56 per hour and the hours are full time Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
The successful postholder will be subject to a DBS check and will need to Microsoft Office assessments
Please apply with your most recent CV if interested.