Brook Street are the chosen recruitment agency for Public Sector roles in the UK.
We have exciting opportunities in the Swansea area for administration officers, working with our client on a full time assignment.
These roles are Monday to Friday and will require a full security check and 3 years referencing before commencing in post.
Brief description of duties:
. * Assist participants in CVP (Cloud Video Platform) hearings to engage fully and effectively in the hearing, using information provided by court staff to share invitations, guidance and access codes with the relevant parties, enabling them to join the hearing at the appropriate time.
* Provide general guidance to first-time participants about how to use the CVP hearings technology, using standard scripts, adapting them to users requirements when necessary, so that users understand what to expect and what is expected of them in the hearing
* Act as first-line support for technical issues during the hearing, trouble-shooting any issues in real-time and be responsible for reporting ongoing technical issues to Digital & Technology Service directorate (DTS).
* Monitor and urgently respond to requests for assistance using multiple communication channels and technology/digital means during the hearing
* Preparing papers and files for court, tribunals, hearings and meetings.
* Creating and updating records on in-house computer system and data input.
* Clerking civil and family courts, tribunals and hearings, ensuring papers and materials are available and up to date.
* Contacting relevant parties, scheduling, serving court documents, executing a range of warrants, collecting fines and fees.
* Handling counter (face to face), written and telephone enquiries.
* Ensuring compliance and administration documentation meet quality standards.
* Communicate and work with the Judiciary, Magistracy, the Cluster Managers, Court staff, and other internal and external stakeholders, suppliers and customers to collect information, check facts, communicate or enforce judicial decisions, give advice on the completion of forms or court procedures etc and provide excellent customer service.
* To deliver a helpful, prompt, polite and "right first time" service to our internal and external customers
Typical qualifications and experience: five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent), NVQ Business Administration Level 2, or suitable clerical experience. Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Please upload your CV in Word format to apply for this role.