A Public Sector Body in Sheerness are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their busy office.
This is a temporary contract due to run for 6 months initially.
You will responsible for the following:
- Creating tables and analysing sets of data
- Handling enquiries and correspondence via email and telephone
- Creating reports
-maintaining of OMU files
The ideal candidate will have:
-Good computer skills - word and excel particularly
-Good communication skills - written and verbal
-Ability to work at pace and manage competing demands
This is a non operational role which may involve contact with prisoners as required.
You must have the following:
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Ideally you will have the following:
- Previous administration experience
- Previous experience working within the Public Sector
Benefits are as follows:
- Part-time, Mon-Friday 8am-12pm
- £7.70 - £8.21 PH .. due to rise to £8.29 PH after 12 weeks
Please note the success of your application will be subject to a police check.