My client based in Hindley, WN2 is currently looking to recruit an experienced administrator for their Business Administrator role.
The candidate will provide administrative support to the Business Hub maintaining finance, performance and administrative systems within specified timescales for the establishment.
Job details includes:
- Act as contact point for all communications to the team. Prioritise and distribute communications to the appropriate person or relevant department in establishment
- Complete monitoring returns for area of work
- Input requisitions on to the finance database and process requisitions for defined area of work
- Prepare paperwork for checking by manager, conducting initial checks as required
- Correspond with relevant stakeholders and agencies to ensure that they are aware of information so that information is adequately shared
- Maintain and check establishment databases, manual filing systems and logs of information, responding within agreed timescales and producing reports as required
- Collate information relating to relevant Service Delivery Indicators
- Act as secretary to meetings as required including organising agenda, taking and distributing minutes and action points
This position is full-time temporary position paying £7.98ph and rising to £9.58 after 12 weeks. Working hours as follows: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Mon to Fri.
As this role is within the Government Sector, we will require seeing 3 years worth of references and you will be required to undertake a criminal DBS check. Due to additional vetting that is required for the prison service, if successful you will start work 4-12 weeks + from the acceptance of the role.
If you feel that this is something that interests you and you will be suitable for this role, please apply online with your up to date CV.