We are looking for an Administration Officer to work for our client, MOJ based in Armley. This is a temporary long-term assignment; the hours of work will be 37 hours, Monday-Friday. The rate of pay will be £7.98ph increasing to £9.58ph after 12 weeks.
The role will include working as part of a flexible team. The post holder will be expected to complete the following duties:
- Working in the activities department allocating prisoners to Education, industries and various workshops.
- Paying prisoners on the electronic database
- Completing unlock lists (this is on Microsoft Excel)
- General administration duties
- Answering the phone and liaising with other departments
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Good organisational skills
- Low sickness record
- Flexible with hours - (you may be required to come in earlier and finish later some days)
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel - Essential
An enhanced DBS will be carried which will need to come back clear.
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*