A Public Sector Body in Rochester are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their busy office.
This is a temporary contract due to run for 2 months initially.
You will responsible for the following:
- Data entry
- Creating tables and analysing sets of data
- Handling enquiries and correspondence via email and telephone
- Creating reports
- Assisting with budget preparation if required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly organised
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to communicate effectively via telephone and email
You must have the following:
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Ideally you will have the following:
- Previous administration experience
- Previous experience working within the Public Sector
Benefits are as follows:
- Full-time, Mon-Fri (37 hrs per week)
- £8.36 PH .. due to rise to £10.24 PH after 12 weeks
Please note the success of your application will be subject to a police check.