A Public Sector Body in East Sutton are looking for 2 experienced Administrators to join their busy office.
These are temporary roles due to run for 6 month`s initially.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Data entry
- Creating tables and analysing sets of data
- Handling enquiries and correspondence via email and telephone
- Creating reports
- Assisting with budget preparation if required
The ideal candidate will have:
-Good computer skills - word and excel particularly
-Good communication skills - written and verbal
-Ability to work at pace and manage competing demands
These are non-operational roles which may involve contact with prisoners as required.
You must have the following:
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Ideally you will have the following:
- Previous administration experience
- Previous experience working within the Public Sector
Benefits are as follows:
- Full-time, 37 hrs per week Mon - Fri
£7.85/8.36 ph ... to rise to £9.58 ph after 12 weeks of working
Please note the success of your application will be subject to background checks.