A Government body based in the Isle of Sheppey are looking for an Admin Officer to join their busy, fast-paced, well established office.
This is a full-time, temporary position due to run for 6 months.
You will be responsible for general administration duties such as:
- Writing summaries of meetings
- Data collation & analysis
- Data input
You will be:
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Confident in dealing with other members of staff
You must have:
- Basic Microsoft Word and Excel experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Good computer typing speed
The following are beneficial but not essential:
- Previous experience working for the Public Sector
- The pay starts at £7.98PH, and after you have been working in the position for 3 months, this will rise to £10.04PH
- 20 days holiday, plus an additional 8 bank holiday days
- 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm)
If you are interested in this position feel free to apply today! If you wish to discuss anything further please contact Elissa on 01892 544 826.