Folkestone Magistrates Court are looking for an Administration Officer to join their busy office.
This is a temporary contract due to run for 8 weeks initially.
You will be responsible for:
- General Administration duties
- Handling telephone calls
- dealing with general enquires
- data input
- working with Microsoft Word and Excel
You will be:
- Able to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritise tasks and balance work load
- able to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent telephone manner
You must have the following:
- comfortable with the use of Microsoft Word and Excel (at a basic level)
- ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
The following is beneficial but not essential:
- previous administration experience
- previous experience in working for the Public Sector
- pay rate starts at £7.98, once you have been in the position for 12 weeks the pay rate will rise to £9.45
- Full - time, Mon - Fri 37 hours per week
If you are interested please apply today!