My Government client is looking to recruit an Admin Officer based in Manchester City Centre.
This is a Monday - Friday 9-5 role, no weekend work required!
The role is a long-term temporary position - £8.36 rising to £10.12 after 12 working weeks.
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and/or external sources, including Judiciary and may be expected to go into court
- Preparing routine correspondence
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and be smartly dressed is also essential
- 3 years' worth of references
- Subject to a basic criminal record check
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply online.