Calling all legal secretaries! If you are an experienced legal secretary and looking for a new career, please continue reading.
My government client based in Manchester City Centre is looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their team. You will be based on the 13th floor of the Civil Justice Centre with great views of the city.
This is a Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm role, no weekend work required! This role is a long-term temporary assignment via Brook Street.
Your duties will include:
- Act as first point of contact for the booking of fee paid judiciary
- Process bookings for fee paid judiciary.
- Ensure all records & databases are maintained promptly & 100% accurate
- Assist in the production of sitting plans and resource schedules for efficient service delivery
- Accurately input, update and maintain relevant resource planning systems and records as required.
- Assist in the preparation of reports as required.
- Process judicial fees
- Action ad hoc administrative work as required
- Assist with enquiries received by phone or email.
- Assist with the maintenance and destruction of judicial files
If this role sounds like something you are interested in, please apply online.