We've got a great opportunity for a role within the Southampton Courts sector, to join a fast-paced office, working in the admin department. Working with a professional team, you'll be based in city centre of Southampton and will enjoy being part of a company with a great work life balanced.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Processing of applications, fee accounting and cashier duties, processing orders, IT data input
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Processing correspondence, processing orders, IT data input
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- This role requires attention to detail and accuracy when inputting divorce petitions on to the system
If you're looking for an administration role within Southampton area then we want to talk to you!
There are immediate starts available too, so there's no long recruitment process to deal with. Just send in your application and we'll contact you straight away.
Temporary Position- 3 months, possibility extension
Pay rate: £8.36/hour, Monday to Friday-37 hours/week