A Public Sector Body in Canterbury are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their busy office.
This is a temporary contract due to run for 3 months initially.
You will responsible for the following:
- drawing orders
- dealing with correspondence
- customer service including answering emails and phones
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly organised
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to communicate effectively via telephone and email
You must have the following:
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft
Ideally you will have the following:
- Previous administration experience
- Previous experience working within the Public Sector
Benefits are as follows:
- Full-time, Mon-Fri (37 hrs per week)
- £8.36 PH .. due to rise to £9.59 PH after 12 weeks
Please note the success of your application will be subject to a police check.