Are you looking for a role that would further develop your current administration skills? Do you have an interest in working within the legal and justice system? If this sounds like you then read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
The client is responsible for the delivery of the legal and justice system and requires further administrative support.
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Payrate £7.85 - £8.36, increasing to £9.59 after 12 weeks. Pay rates specified to National living wage.
You will be based in Newcastle and will be responsible for a range of administrative duties which may include;
- Daily independent undertaking of all admin, office and clerical support
- Attending meetings of a confidential and sensitive nature
- Consistent and effective meet and greet cover for those coming into the establishment
- Handling internal and external telephone queries
- Undertaking of basic office duties; Opening and Cascading Post, Photocopying (Operating 2 x large copying machines), Filing and Data Entry
Successful candidates will have;
- excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent IT and data entry skills
- Ability to identify, prioritise and plan effectively
Successful candidates will be subject to a security clearance; candidates with a transferable DBS on the update system would be highly advantageous.
The position is temporary for 3 months but with a view to be extended further.