Are you looking for a role that would further develop your current administration skills? Do you have an interest in working within the legal and justice system? If this sounds like you then read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
Brook Street has been chosen as a recruitment partner to hire for our Government Client within the Legal Sector. The client is responsible for the delivery of the legal and justice system and due to an influx of work requires further admin support. We are running a rolling recruitment drive for Administrative Officers in the Newcastle Office who will be responsible for a range of admin duties;
- Providing court clerk support and creating accurate log reports in court room
- Liaising with Legal Advisors, Judiciary and members of the public
- Updating of system database and record maintenance
- Other general admin duties
£7.70 - £8.36, increasing to £9.59 after 12 weeks. Pay rates specified to National living wage.
The position is temporary, with a view to be extended further.
Successful candidates will have;
- Excellent IT and data entry skills
- Strong communicator and confident in dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to identify, prioritise and plan effectively
Successful candidates will be subject to a security clearance; candidates with a transferable DBS on the update system would be highly advantageous.