My Government client is looking to recruit an Admin Officer (Band E) within their close-knit team based in Manchester City Centre.
Monday - Friday 9-5, no weekend work required. This role is a long-term temporary assignment.
The Agency Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgementjudgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and/or external sources, including Judiciary and may be expected to go into court
- Preparing routine correspondence
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and be smartly dressed is also essential
- The ability to cover the counter for public queries
For this role, you will need to successfully pass compliance which involves a criminal record check and 3 years' referenences.
If this role is something you are interested in, please apply online. Alternatively, if you wish to find out more details, please call the government team on 0161 503 2210.