Brook Street are recruiting for an administrator on a temporary basis to provide comprehensive administration support to our public sector client.
Our client is part of the MOJ and based in the city centre accessible by a variety of public transport links. They offer a great working environment and opportunity to gain valuable experience or further your experience within a public sector environment
The position is temporary working full time Monday to Friday 37 hours per week. The assignment is expected to run until 31/03/2019 with the potential to be extended.
As an Admin Officer you will be responsible for supporting the office team and ensuring all tasks are completed to a high level and excellent customer service is provided at all times.
Duties may include but not be limited to
* Creating and updating records on data management system.
* Producing letters, notices and orders for court and other parties.
* Processing correspondence and making referrals to Judges.
* Dealing with customer queries either by telephone or face to face.
* Listing and preparing cases for hearings.
* Post opening and general ad hoc office duties.
Ideal candidates will have a good work ethic, be punctual and reliable. You will be flexible and able to adapt and enjoy working as part of a team to a high standard.
Our client requires the following
* Excellent customer service
* Previous admin experience
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Accurate typing skills and data entry
The role is subject to 3 years satisfactory referencing and a clear DBS
The pay rate is £7.98 per hour for the first 12 weeks rising to £9.45 per hour there after. Benefits include holiday pay, pension scheme and great location
Please apply online with your CV in word format or contact the public sector team on 0115 947 6326