We have a number of exciting, on-going temporary opportunities to work as an Admin Officer based at Hatton Cross.
This position is to start work immediately and will be on an ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate will have office based knowledge and the ability to take on multiple tasks and work well under pressure. You will be able to work both individually and as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of various admin tasks and court duties.
* Preparing papers and files for court, tribunals, hearings and meetings.
* Producing court/tribunal documents.
* General photocopying and filing.
* Creating and updating records on in-house computer system and data input.
* Post opening and dispatch.
* Booking, preparing and organising meeting rooms, supporting training courses and other group activities.
* Preparing meeting agendas, joining instructions, handouts etc.
* Clerking civil and family courts, tribunals and hearings, ensuring papers and materials are available and up to date
* Assisting court users, supporting listing and rota management, checking files
* Contacting relevant parties, scheduling, serving court documents, executing a range of warrants, collecting fines and fees etc, including the use of chip and pin
* Handling counter (face-to-face), written and telephone enquiries.
* To work as a team to problem solve
* To undertake ad hoc roles within the band such as Jury Bailiff Officer, L+D Co-ordinator, H+S roles
*** Please note that you will be required to process a DBS clearance through Brook Street prior to your CV being sent to the client or you commencing your assignment. This can take up to 4 weeks to process (dependent upon each application) and will incur a charge to you up front of £45 ***
The salary for the role is £7.98 and will increase to £10.66 after 12 weeks within the role. You will also be entiltled to 33 days holiday which is accrued throughout the year.
Please send your CV over