My client, based on Corporation Street, Birmingham, is currently recruiting for three Front of House staff who are able to demonstrate a proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
Working in Central Birmingham, it is expected that successful applicants will undertake a range of tasks, which may include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving boxes of confidential papers from couriers and ensuring that all confidential materials are looked after securely during the day and are kept in locked rooms overnight. This may involve transporting boxes from a courier and between interview rooms
- Preparing rooms for interview panels and ensuring that fresh water and stationery are provided
- Preparing interview rooms for candidates, ensuring that appropriate candidate materials are provided
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are attending interviews and ensuring that they are assisted throughout the interview process. This will involve being available to keep to strict timing for preparation and interviews
- Being responsible for collecting all confidential materials from candidates after every interview and adhering to company processes for ensuring that they are disposed of appropriately
- Generally assist interview candidates, interview panel members and staff
- Hours of work are between 07:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday but will not exceed 37 hours per week
- Interviews will be held in Birmingham. Successful candidates will be expected to attend a briefing event in London on 3rd September 2019.
This is a short-term assignment which will commence on 9th September 2019 and will end 25th October 2019. You will be required to work 37 hours per week Monday - Friday, and you will be paid £10.12ph.
This role is subject to a Basic DBS and 3 years referencing.