Are you currently an experienced Administrator looking for a new opportunity? My client is currently searching for 5x Administrators who have proven experience within finance and a contact centre environment. This role is a temporary assignment based in the Birmingham City Centre, which will finish in September 2019.
- Providing support to the team and colleagues by dealing with Remission, Exemption and Hardship applications via finance system and the Finance inbox daily.
- Processing accounts related transactions such as Card Payments, Un-Apply - Re-Apply Credits, Refunds and Write Offs.
- Recording my stats daily using Casrec remarks / Sirius notes.
- Ensuring that the work produced meets service delivery standards.
- Ensuring that all safeguarding requirements are complied with by following relevant job cards and guidance, and ensuring that concerns are raised and dealt with in a timely manner
- Full in house training will be provided.
- Previous Finance and Contact Centre experience required.
- Microsoft Excel experience is desirable
This is a full time role, requiring you to work 37 hours per week (Monday - Friday). This role is paying £10.12ph.
The role is subject to 3 years referencing and a standard DBS check.