Recruiting for a Clerical Admin Officer based Kidderminster for a Government organisation.
You will be following set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
I'm looking for someone who has good IT skills as there will be spreadsheets and good communicator and aren't afraid to ask questions.
This is a long term temporary contract Monday to Friday 37 hours week for £9.41 per hour. There is a bus stop nearby but I would recommend you to drive to this location.
*Due to the nature of this position we will need to undertake a criminal record check which incurs a cost, this is refunded to you once you have completed 6 weeks in the assignment**
Still sound an exciting proposition and want to hear more? I am waiting for your call so pick up the phone and call Sarah Watson on 01905 731591 and email me a copy of your CV
Please note if you apply via email and do not receive a response within 5 working days your application has not been successful.