Are you looking for a role that would further develop your current administration skills, and further develop your overall knowledge? Do you have an interest in working within the legal system? If this sounds like you then read on to find out more about this great opportunity!
Brook Street is currently recruiting for a number of Administration Officers to work as Caseworkers with a large public sector client within the Legal Sector.
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (35 hours per week)
- Pay increase after 12 weeks
The client is responsible for assessing requests for support across the legal and justice system.
You will be based within offices in Jarrow, South Tyneside, and will be responsible for assessing applications submitted against specific criteria and regulations. You will need to:
- Keep up to date with current criteria and regulations used in assessments
- Make decisions to approve, reject or refer applications received
- Deal with customer enquiries and issues relating to the applications being considered
- Provide accurate and timely responses to correspondence and calls from customers
- Ensure all data is processed accurately and securely
Successful candidates will have;
- Analytical and Numeric Skills
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Strong Communication Skills and confidence in dealing with difficult situations
- IT and good keyboard skills and experience of Word, Excel and other windows applications
- Ability to input data efficiently and accurately
Successful candidates will be subject to a security clearance; candidates with a transferable DBS on the update system would be highly advantageous.
£7.70 - £8.36, increasing to £9.59 after 12 weeks. Pay rates specified to National living wage.
The position is temporary for 6 months, depending on start date, but with a view to be extended further.