Admin Covid-19 Testing Officer
A fantastic opportunity has opened to work full-Time 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday (9am-5pm) in a long term temporary position in Liverpool, within The Home Office as an Admin Officer for employee covid-19 testing. The hourly pay rate is £10.88.
The Admin Testing Officer will support the preparation and analysis of test samples, and recording of results. The safety of the workforce and Participants is the foremost priority for all testing operations; full PPE and strict infection control measures will be employed in order to ensure a safe working environment at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive testing samples and prepares for analysis
- Reads the result on testing device and marks results on device
- Enters and records results onto a digital or manual input
- Ensuring safe clinical measures, maintaining social distancing and ensuring required PPE provided is worn at all times
What we'll need from you:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to to follow strict guidelines with a high attention to detail
- Must be able to work physically standing for protracted periods
- Hold a full and valid passport.
- Be able to provide all ID documents including an in date British Passport and 2 valid proofs of address as we need to complete your pre-employment screening and security clearance. These roles are subject to passing a CTC (Security Clearance)
Pay and benefits:
- The rate of pay for this role is £10.88p/h and you will be working 9-5 Monday - Friday.
- You will receive 34 days paid holiday each year including bank holidays
- Pension plan
If you are interested in the position, please apply now with your most up to date CV for an immediate start.