Location: Ebbsfleet, DA10 1EB
Job Type: Temporary ongoing
£16.78 per hour
Working hours 4 days per week from 7pm - 7:30am / 12 hrs per day / after that 4 days off
Monday - Sunday / shift rotation (including some weekends)
Start date in December 2021
We`re looking for curious minds to join our team and help us meet some of the challenges facing the UK today. In this busy administrative role, you will be responsible for checking and recording the movement of goods containers into and out of the country with appropriate social distancing measures in place.
You will need an eye for detail to capture and maintain accurate records of what is being transported. You will have an inquisitive streak when verifying the legitimacy of the container contents. You will gain experience within a range of duties with no two days looking the same - an unflappable disposition when confronted with the unexpected will be beneficial.
This is an administrative role and involves updating computer systems so you must be computer literate; however, we will provide full training.
- be available for shift rotations 4x4 - 12 hrs day shifts
- be able to provide right to work documents
- available to start in December 2021
You will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and administration skills.
- A strong sense of personal ethics and integrity.
- That you enjoy interacting with colleagues, members of the public and external stakeholders.
- The ability to build relationships and thrive working as part of a team.
- A desire to develop.
Pay Rates & Benefits
- £16.78 per hour
- Full training provided
- Online interview & onboarding
- up to 34 days A/L
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more please send your CV