Up to £13.19 per hour + holiday pension
London Public Sector Branch
about 1 month ago
after security checks
We have an exciting new job opportunity for an Admin Officer to join our client HM Courts & Tribunals Service (HMCTS) is an agency of the Ministry of Justice Working for Fox Court tribunal.This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 6 months with a view to extending the contract further.
This role is working for the Court via our recruitment agency, Brook Street
fox court concerned primarily with First- Tier Social Security and Child Support benefits
this court is responsible for handling appeals against decisions relating to:
- Attendance Allowance
- Bereavement Allowance
- Carer's Allowance
- Child Benefit
- child maintenance (child support)
- Court Clerking which will be a mixture of face-to-face hearings and also via Microsoft teams.
- Working with judges, preparing their documents for cases which are to be either face to face or on Microsoft teams.
- Processing Court orders, liasing with parties within the court
- Will be a mixture of processing work and court clerking
- Scanning documents and transferring files
- Liaising with members of the judiciary
- Uploading documents onto electronic systems/databases
- Contacting relevant parties, scheduling, serving court documents, executing a range of warrants, collecting fines and fees etc, including the use of chip and pin
- Will be strictly working in the office, not working from home
- Good excel skills
- Good organisation skills
- Good attitude
- Ability to communicate efficiently via telephone, email etc and to remote workforce
- Ability to work on own initiative
Salary: £13.19 p/h (with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08:00-17:30 (flexible)
A DBS check will be needed before you can start this role, we will process this for you.
if you are successful you will be subject to security checks which take approximately 2-3 weeks to process.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!
Please apply online or contact Basheer at Basheer.Dawoud@ brookstreet.co.uk. Please remember to include your mobile telephone number, CV and the role you are applying for.