We are looking for 4 Admin officers to work for our client MOJ. This is a temporary position which is highly likely to be ongoing.
If you have a strong admin background then this may be the opportunity for you.
we are also encouraging recent Law graduates to apply for the role as it gives you an insight into how the law courts operate whilst also being able to network with various stakeholders within the law industry.
- Client/Role: Ministry of Justice - Admin Officer
- Based in Leeds City Centre (Leeds Combined Court, LS1)
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week (9:00-17:00)
- Salary: £9.78 per hour
Overview of role:
You will provide administrative support. You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- General administrative support
- Monitoring mailbox
- Inputting new cases
- Interactions with Judges, court users, defendants and police officers
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Telephone and face to face interactions
- Court clerking both in Court and virtually and assisting the Judiciary and other stakeholders.
Skills required for the role:
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Team working Skills
- Can work under pressure
- Use your own initiative as well as working part of a team
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Strong Admin skills
- Strong IT skills- using bespoke systems
- Strong customer service
Training will be provided
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. Alternatively, you can contact me directly