We have an exciting new job opportunity for an Admin Officer to join one of our Government clients in Hertford, Hertfordshire. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 5 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Will be preparing documents for the judge making sure they have everything they need
- Inputting data onto their relevant approved databases
- Processing correspondence, court orders and processes. Dealing with applications
- Answering telephone calls, answering queries, and forwarding on when unable to resolve
- Filing and post duties (however they don't receive post very often)
- Dealing with applications
- May have to do some court ushering
Skills and Experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills - confident speaking on the phone
- Need to have good IT skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Teams etc. especially Excel
Salary: £10.86 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
The hours are working in the office 9-5 Monday - Friday
If you have excellent organisation skills and have experience within the admin sector do not delay and apply today!