Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
37hrs per week
Pay rate starts at £10.21 Increasing to £11.87 after 12 working weeks
Job Role -Admin Officer - Home Working
* Deliver ICT Training to groups of staff using national and locally agreed lesson plans. This includes delivering remote sessions via MS Teams and, when possible, classroom events in the Probation ICT systems, nDelius, OASys, ViSOR, MS Office 365.
* Maintenance of the ICT training databases e.g. updating the training system in preparation for training courses.
* Assisting the ICT Training Specialist in ensuring that training materials are kept up to date following new system releases.
* Assist in the production of training material in different media formats, E-Learning, Video and Virtual training platforms.
* Maintaining own knowledge on relevant documents and processes including the case recording instructions, advice notes, and performance measures.
* Administer bookings through myLearning, this includes obtaining attendance lists, sending out joining instructions in a timely manner to learners, and adding in attendance details following the event.
* Respond to delegate feedback following training delivery where appropriate.
* Respond to enquiries relating to ICT training and the associated probation case management systems and processes. This includes responding to email enquiries from the ICT Training mailbox.
Equipment will be provided to successful candidate. candidates must have a safe space for home working.
Typical qualifications and experience: five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent), NVQ Business Administration Level 2, or suitable clerical experience. Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If successful in your application, an in-depth background and clearance check will be required, including Criminal Record Checks (DBS Checks), Reference Checks (Employment, Education and any gaps) (3 years), Address checks (5 years) and may involve us obtaining character references and/or other evidence to cover periods of unemployment.
To apply please complete our online Registration by clicking the following link https://registrations.brookstreet .co.uk/public-sector-registration.aspx and applying online.
BPSS + Standard DBS