AO - JH_1706549954
29 days ago
Have you ever wanted to work within the civil service? Do you have great customer service and administration skills? We are looking for candidates to join our client the Ministry of Justice as an Administrative Officer!
Client- Ministry of Justice
Location: Huddersfield County Court
Role: Admin Officer
Hours: Monday- Friday (9-5) 37 hours per week
Temporary - ongoing contract
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Administration Officer to join the Team at Huddersfield County Court with our client, The Ministry of Justice based in Huddersfield. The role will include working as part of a flexible team. This is a very interesting role, carrying out effective and efficient administration and customer care support to the courts. You would need to provide administration support ensuring staff & service users are supported through efficient processes.
- To support with remote hearings using various applications forms part of this role. Deal with telephone enquiries from court users.
- Processing data records
- Must have knowledge or from an admin background
- Must be organised
- Able to use and have knowledge of outlook, Microsoft word, Microsoft teams, excel, and other on-line portals
- Must be an excellent communicator and have the ability to multi-task
- Low sickness record
- Quick to learn and retain information
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to speak confidently within a team- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to deal with challenging/vulnerable customers
- Someone looking for long-term temporary employment
- Excellent sickness record
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Great customer service skills (face to face and telephone)
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*
Diversity in the workplace:
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via email at uk, providing the role's navigation link and your qualifications. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now! Please note we expect a large volume of applications for this role and so if you have not heard anything within 7-14 working days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.